JOANEL - Purses and Accessories

Johanne Boivin, "worked in the fashion industry for over 30 years" she told me. I have a passion for purses and I like to design, said Johanne, well, design she did, since 1991 when she founded "Joanel Inc."

A Canadian company, almost 20 years, Joanel Inc. on the move, the targeted market will be, America and Europe. Her designs are functional to meet the needs of today's women, yet still fashionable and chic to keep up with the times. Whether you are located in North America or in Europe, her designs appeal to all.

Joanel have three signature lines,UGO SANTINI, JOANEL and MOUFLON. Joanel have not forgotten your canine and feline friends, the accessory line called Edgar & Sooky, named after Johanne's beloved pets.

There are so many styles and price range to choose from, and over 600 stores across Canada, you are bound to find a purse or two for yourself and don't forget to pick up an item or two for your friendly furry friend.

1 comment:

  1. I like Johanne's purses but I love the line for pets! I have 2 dogs and 4 cats so was especially interested in seeing the Edgar and Sookie line. http://sweetandsassygirl.com

    ReplyDelete