Bra+bag = BRAG!

For all of those jet-setters out there, this one's for you!

When I'm traveling, I often find packing incredibly tedious. You have to narrow down your list of items to bring, then make sure it all fits into your suitcase, all while trying not to squish, wrinkle or break anything. There are two items that I hate packing(not because I don't like them but because they are hard to pack); shoes and bras. Luckily, I found a solution for one of my problems!

The Brag, also known as Bra Bag, has a hard shell and can hold up to 6 bras, without folding, squishing or crushing them. Sounds too good to be true right? (pictured below)


Last month, I went for a weekend getaway to the states. I hate checking baggage so I opted for a carry-on instead. I packed all of my belongings, and with that my Brag and 3 bras. I was sure security was going to pull me aside to check my bag, but they didn't! I continued onto my flight and when I arrived at my destination, tah dah! Bras that were just as I had packed them!
That's not the only great thing this company has, they also carry 'Panty Packs' which will keep your 'clean' and 'not so clean' panties away from the rest of your clothing(pictured right); luggage tags and a mini clutch(below).

All are so adorable yet functional at the same time.

So if you're planning on jet-setting in the near future, or even if you're not, these Brags are just too cool! Did I mention, the company is Canadian? Support your fellow Canadians while keeping your bras in shape, it's a win win situation!

For more information, check them out at http://www.thebragcompany.com



Clockwise from top right panty pack, luggage tag, mini-clutch, Brag.

No comments:

Post a Comment