Cougar Boots - Giving them the Test Run

A pair of boots that's warm, comfy and stylish - I don't buy it!

A few weeks back, Matchstick sent over a pair of Cougar Boots and I've been giving them the test run. I've been wearing them around town, to do my errands, go to events and even in the rain (especially this past week).

I was pleasantly surprised. These boots are leather and suede with a polar plush lining for those cold winter days, which luckily, we haven't experienced yet (I hope I didn't jinx it).


They have a 2.5" wedge which gives me a bit of height (I'm 5'2, I'll take whatever I can get) and were incredibly comfortable when I wore them all day, not to mention, they worked with most of my outfits. Don't get me wrong, I do love a good pair of heels but rain + heels = deadly. Maybe this is the answer. I won't trade in my heels for the world but this boot might just be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment