PURE - Alfred Sung, Spring 2011

With this deep freeze among us, I wonder, how do I stay cheerful and warm? Sometimes, I need a little pick me up and thought of heading over to Zellers sometimes does the trick. Why Zellers? It's simple - because of the PURE-Alfred Sung spring line. My staple colours are still quite minimal, black, grey and white but PURE has all of the essentials. Let's bring in the coral, green and yellow to kick start me into Spring and to get rid of the winter blues.


You don't need to blow your budget. As I checked out the PURE, Alfred Sung spring line, my smile started to widen. How can the prices be this reasonable and the collection so stylish and functional?

PURE always comes to my rescue, season after season and this spring is no exception. Accessories and clothing, prices starts at $4.97 to $39.97 and outerwears $49.97 to $69.97. The spring collection is in the shelves of Zellers coast to coast already, make sure you go and check it out, you will not be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment