The Scent Genie


A couple years ago when vacationing in Punta Cana, I brought over bags and bags of cosmetics and perfume for the cleaning staff at the resort. The cleaning lady asked if she can have the small bottle of perfume sitting on the dresser and I told her that was mine but she can have the big bottles in the bags I brought over. She didn’t understand why I wanted to keep my small little perfume and yet ready and willing to let go of the big ones. Not being greedy, she insisted that the small bottle is good enough, but I had to force her to take the big bottle. Confused but grateful, she was so moved, gave me a big hug, thanked me profusely and had tears in her eyes.


Little did she know that size doesn’t matter in this case, smaller the better, my little perfume bottle is my staple. It is compact and I can put it into my purse or the little wristlet when I head out at night.

When I was introduced to the “Scent Genie”, I knew my days of carrying the big fragrance bottle is solved. The Scent Genie is a refillable atomizer spray bottle for your favour fragrance. It is made from 98% recyclable materials and crafted from Aircraft Grade Aluminum, making it light and tough and five colours for consumers to choose.

Filling the bottle is a breeze, remove the spray nozzle from your fragrance bottle, pump the Scent Genie a few times over the exposed filling nozzle, and you are ready to go in just a few seconds. The Scent Genie is available for $9.95-$11.95 at on-line retailer: FrangeranceX. com, www.scentgenie.com or at  Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment