Get Shellac-ked!!


Shellac your nails, not your furniture. There is a new nail system and it is the first hybrid nail colour that offers no more chips, smudges and dry time. Welcome, and say hello to the "Shellac" Hybrid Nail Colour.

The state of the art invention produced by CND (Creative Nail Design) applies just like regular polish, wears flawlessly for 14 days of high gloss shine and can be removed in minutes. Unlike other nail systems, removal of the polish is simple, no soaking, drilling or filing which can harm and destroy the nails. This invention hit the Ontario market on May 1st, 2010, with limited salons providing this professional service.

Ritual, hair•skin•beauty,located on 793 King Street West, is one salon that went "Shellac" on June 1st, 2010. Ritual is one of the first in the GTA area to offer this service. Usually my nail colours last about a week if I avoid doing dishes and about four days when I do dishes. It has been over a week since being "Shellac-ked", and yes I have been doing dishes, but my nails are still flawless and shinny as the first day I had it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment