Shoes - Comfort + Style

Time to bag the boots and bring out the heels! 

Spring is inching closer and closer. We just can’t wait until it’s here to stay! My boots have kept my tootsies warm all through the winter months, but my shoe collection is aching to be admired! The only problem with some shoes is comfort. But who says we need to trade one for the other? Comfort and style are not mutually exclusive. I came across these Airplus products that help maintain the level of comfort without sacrificing style. The Airplus Shoe Comfort kit comes with 3 products: Sure Step, Ball of Foot Cusion and Hug My Heels.

Some shoes have leather soles, and although a leather sole conveys quality, it isn’t the easiest to walk with. Add some grip with Airplus Sure Steps, an adhesive pad you just throw onto the bottom of your shoe to provide some necessary traction.

The latest trend is heels, and I’m not talking 2 inch heels, I’m talking closer to 4 or 5 inch heels. As great as a high heel may look, it takes a toll on the ball of your foot, try an Airplus Ball of Foot cushion to help with shock absorption.

Another common problem is a loose heel. This can cause unsightly blisters and is incredibly uncomfortable. The Hug My Heels cushion improves the fit and reduces slippage.

For $12.99, these are a ‘must have’ in my closet. I have them in hand for the days when I need to break in shoes or when my feet just need a bit of a break, but who says you can’t take an old pair of shoes and make them fit like new?

Airplus Shoe Comfort kits are available  in select Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix, Zellers Pharmacy and leading Drug, Grocery and Discount stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment