Boutique Bar

Finally, a bar in Toronto with a mixologist! The moment I tweeted this a received several mentions asking me "Where!?"

Nestled south of Welselley on Church St., this cozy cocktail bar is the newest hotspot in the city. I visited Boutique Bar during Fashion Week for a soirée called Fashion with Benefits featuring Benefits Cosmetics (part of the LVMH Louis Vuitton Moet Henessy Group), where I had my make-up retouched by their make-up artists and sipped on fashion-inspired cocktails. I ordered 'The Stiletto' which was specially made that day with muddled raspberry, elderflower water, raspberry sour, vodka, and lemon drink. The owner, Julien Salomone has worked in some of the finest hotels and restaurants along the French Riviera making drinks for both tourists and celebrities alike during the Cannes International Film Festival. Feature events include: Mile High Tuesdays, Industry Sundays, and Happy Hour, Happy Ending. One of the best features of Boutique Bar is there large, wooden patio space which has plans to expand this summer.




Location: 506 Church St. 647.705.0006

No comments:

Post a Comment