Urban Canvas Art


Founded by Victoria Adams, www.UrbanCanvasArt.com is the online destination for lovers of contemporary art & modern decor. I am excited for this since I have been looking for a large canvas with an edgy print for one of the empty walls in my condo. . “As an interior designer, I know how difficult it is to find large, high impact, modern art pieces to create that “wow” effect, without spending a fortune. I’m thrilled to have discovered UrbanCanvasArt.com! I was so impressed with their selection and pricing that I purchased ten pieces for our newest executive suites.” Jennifer Cross, Managing Partner, Premiere Executive Suites. The Urban Art Canvas online retail gallery is the niche for this type of art.


Follow Urban Canvas Art at twitter.com/urbancanvasart

No comments:

Post a Comment