Payless Shoesource

The last time I counted, I was at 67...pair of shoes that is. Why so many? Shoes are like weight, it slowly creeps up on you without you knowing it. Do I have a shoe fetish, or am I just a shoeaholic?














I promise myself that I will be more mindful next time I decide to buy that pair of shoe. As I walk into the Fairview Mall Payless Shoesource and saw the pair of Chrstian Siriano flats calling out at me, I stopped and am very mindful that I wanted that pair of shoe.

Fortunately for us, the two designers, Christian Sirano and Lela Rose, will be avalable at select Payless stores across Canada. As I still mindfully checking out the styles and my shoe size, out of the corner of my eyes I saw the over the knee boots, flats as well as ones with a bit of heel. They were the rage last winter, and not to disappoint, Payless is continuing with this trend and the price range of $65.00, you can't go wrong with that. Decision made, I will add those to my list as well. Mindfully, I know I needed boots, after all winter is just around the corner.

Payless Shoesource carries a wide range of sizes and styles to meet the needs of women, men, children. Aside from shoes, Payless have numerous accessories to choose, from socks to purses, belts, bracelets, etc., one stop shop, all the conveniences at your fingertip.

All right, I now have added 4 more pairs to my 67, but look on the bright side, they were affordable, stylish and I am still in the double digit numbers, still 29 more pairs to go before I hit triple digit, go ahead, label me a Shoeaholic.


We must not forget that Payless ShoeSource will be launching their 7th annual "Taking Steps to Fight Breast Cancer program". They have the cozy Pink Sierra Sweater Slipper (retail $27.99) and their cute bracelet ($3.99), some proceeds from the sale will be donated to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. This is a great way of killing two birds with one stone, shopping for great shoes and helping a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment