Dove Revive - Get me through the day.


Getting up has always been a challenge since I am not a morning person. A little help from Dove's Revive body wash with NutriumMoisture does the job. The refreshing scent of pomegranate wakes my senses and turns my dull and tired dermis into smooth and silky skin. Morning is not as trying when I know that Dove Revive body wash is waiting for me in the shower.

Revival shampoo and conditioner consists of Micro Moisture Serum, protects my hair from the daily wear and tear, as well, it invigorates me with the refreshing scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena. I know that Revival shampoo and conditioner will leave my hair clean and shiny.

After I leave the shower, a spritz of Revive Body Mist for my skin and I can take it with me when I need a bit of freshening up throughout the day.

Last but not least, Dove ultimate anti-perspirant to protect me from my hectic busy schedule for 24 hour from odour and wetness.

Now I am awake, fresh and ready to step out of my door to greet the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment