Breyers, Smooth & Dreamy...and Yummy!!



I was excited when I saw the Breyers, Smooth & Dreamy ice cream and was thrilled with my first taste, it was rich and creamy, as decadent as the other full calorie ice cream, BUT with half the fat and calories, yes, please I would like to have seconds.

I am not really a desert person, once dinner is done, I don't have room for anything else (does that mean I ate too much)? However, ice cream is a whole different story. Currently in my freezer, I have tubs of ice creams in the flavours of Strawberry Cheesecake, Vanilla, Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip, Green Tea....and....well you get my point. I am still trying to get the one that gives me the flavour without the guilt. Now that it finally arrived, Breyers Smooth & Dreamy, will be a staple on my shopping list.

I may or may not be the only person that have this issue, but I can gain three pounds in a day and yet it will take me two weeks to lose a pound. I had been told that it take 3500 calories to gain or lose a pound, somehow this math does not work on my body. Even if I put on the pounds, ice cream is one thing I will not give up.

When Breyers announced that they introduced a new Breyers Smooth & Dreamy - a rich and decadent light ice cream with all the taste of regular ice cream with only half the fat and calories of regular ice cream, I knew immediately that this is my no guilt dessert. My dilemma, what flavour to stock up on? Natural Vanilla Bean, Creamy Chocolate, Mocha Fudge Brownie, Strawberries & Cream or Dulce de Leche. Solution!! Replace the ice cream in my freezer with all the flavours from Breyers Smooth & Dreamy, now, I can have my Breyers Ice Cream and eat it too! Yummmm.









No comments:

Post a Comment